Saturday, July 5, 2008

Brooke Turns One

Brooke turned one yesterday as most of the United States celebrated Independence Day. To celebrate, Jon and I along with my brother and future sister in law went shopping for birthday presents. We bought many "stimulating" and "sensory" toys as well as bath toys. Daddy picked out a special stuffed animal....guess what it is???? A cuddly frog:) for our little tadpole. I hope little Ms. Thi loves it as much as we love her. I also ordered her a Vietnamese doll from E-bay. I can't wait to bring her home. Let's keep our fingers crossed for good news this week. Happy Birthday Brooke Thi. We love you!!!!!

2 comments:

Mrs.B said...

Happy Birthday Thi!! I hope you get to join your Mommy and Daddy very soon!!

Mrs.B said...

Hi Ann,you said you had some questions. Just send me an email @
tboegel@bendbroadband.com
Tamara