Monday, August 11, 2008

Greetings from Hanoi

Hello All,

I made it to Vietnam!!!! I met with our agency director today after he visited the orphanage. He was able to bring me an updated picture of Brooke. I will try to upload it as soon as he is able to send it to me via e-mail. She is so adorable!!! He tells me she is about 16 pounds, is able to sit alone, stand while holding on to something but is not yet walking. I can not express in words the excitement I am feeling right now....to know that tomorrow I will be able to hold my little girl. The G&R is suppose to be scheduled for tomorrow but we still do not have a time yet. If it gets posted poned, we are still going to go visit. It will be so hard to hold Brooke and then have to leave her.

3 comments:

Mrs.B said...

Hooray!! I have been waiting on pins and needles for a post! Cant wait to see pictures and hear more about your adventure!!!!You meet Brooke TOMORROW! so cool:)
Best Wishes,
Tamara

Unknown said...

It is so exciting Ann, please post the picture as soon as you can and then tell us all about Brooke after you get to hold her. Hope the G&R gets scheduled real soon!!

Jan

Kelli said...

I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see you holding Brooke!