Saturday, August 30, 2008

We are Home

Hello All,

I am sorry it has taken me so long to post but between jet lag, vertigo and an active 13 month old; I haven't had much time to sit, let alone type. Jon posted a few updated pictures for you to view. (Isn't she beautiful?) It is so amazing what 2 weeks of love, attention, and good nutrition will do. Thanks to Tad and Chu our trip was amazingly smoothe. Or should I say, they were able to handle all the glitches with professional and determined tact; therefore our trip was able to be completed smoothly and without interuption. Thanks Tad, Chu, and everyone who has been there with us through this incredible journey.

Ann

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Welcome home. Brooke is beautiful!

Loreen said...

I'm so glad your trip went well and that Brooke is home with you. She is just beautiful! I leave on Wednesday to begin my adventure. Let's keep in touch.

Loreen

Mrs.B said...

Congratulations!!!! Brooke is lovely and looks very happy and healthy!